Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday FAIL

I have been housebound all week after a record-breaking snowfall. In between shifts of digging out from under it and excavating the cars, I passed the time by preparing hearty, comforting meals for us. So this week's FAILs are all about food.


 Not sexist at all





 So what's the difference?





 An excellent learning opportunity





 Those must be beauty marks





What a novel suggestion


For more innovative ideas, scroll down and Complete the Caption.
From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Sorry about the snow, love the fails. You should share what great recipes you cooked up.

an English Rose said...

Hi Hermione, I love the last one. Hope being snowed in has not been too bad
love Jan,xx

Minielle Labraun said...

That second one made me smile.... Wait, they all made me smile!
I agree with Sunny! Recipes please!

Cat said...

Loved all these fails! I agree with Sunny and Minelle...would love your recipes. Thanks for sharing, Hermione.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Lindy Thomas said...

Hope the snow clears for you soon Hermione. Loved all the fails, thanks.
Stay warm.
Hugs Lindy

ronnie said...

Hermione, very good fails. They all made me smile. Thanks. Hope he snow has all gone.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Baxter said...

Like the last one about no wifi.

Baxter