Monday, February 8, 2016

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 7

This week we discussed what happens when you just don`t feel like giving or receiving a spanking.

Six of the best: Love pats or spankings can only be given between two consenting adults.

Lea: There have definitely been times where I wasn't really into it. I always make my feelings known to my partner. Sometimes the play will get postponed. Sometimes not. Our dynamic is a Dominant-submissive one, where he is in charge. I've told him in the past that if he decides he still wants to spank, fondle or have sex with me, even if I'm not quite feeling it, I'm okay with him going for it.

And when he goes for it anyway, I can't recall a single time where I was not pleased at the end. The transfer of power is really what does it for me. I adore impact play and spanking. I love the feeling. But I think its all enhanced for me by giving up the control. So in instances where he's spanked me anyway, I've loved it anyway!

Welcome, Lea!

Jan: hi Hermione, not often, but hubby would stop if he knew I really wasn't in a good place for it. No fun if we are both not with the program is there?

Dr. Ken: There have been times. Thankfully, the feeling never lasts.... :-)

abby: Depends on the spanking. If it is Monday maintenance or a punishment spanking...I have no say. If we going for some play, then He will probably try to entice me with some pre spanking fun...it usually works.

Abby Williams: Hi Hermione! I'm finally blogging again and thought I'd start trying to reach out to other bloggers and comment once again, starting with the Sunday Brunch!

If I'm not up for a spanking session, whether planned or spontaneous, I let Mr. W know. He may try to get me back in the mood, but it is always done in the spirit of love and getting reconnected with each other and with our favorite activity. If it's just not the right time, it is never forced. I fear being a disappointment, especially when it comes to something we were excited to do together, so I do try to pull myself together if I can. If I can't, we do something else - cuddle or watch TV, or even go toy shopping online - until the right mood comes back.

We could probably press on even if I wasn't up for a spanking, but because it is so much a part of our romantic relationship and our connection, it's so much better when we both want it together. We play with the roles of submissive and dominant, bottom and top, but at the core, we are equals and that makes it easier to share with each other when it is or isn't spanking time. (On the bright side, it usually IS.)

Welcome back, Abby! You have been missed.

Arched one: All of the spanking I get is consensual. Having said that if I really did something to upset her, and by our rules for punishment I receive when she wants to give. So if I was not in the mood and she had a reason to punish me I'd accept it even if not in the mood.

Ronnie: I can't remember an occasion when, as long as I've been fit and well, that I've turned a spanking down:) There may have been times when I've had flu or something which makes you feel a bit down and I probably would have cried off but lucky P notices such things and would postpone.

Hermione: I am usually up for it any time, any place! But there have been occasions when I`m preoccupied with a task and my mind is just not on spanking. Or if I have been busy working in the garden all afternoon I might not have the energy for any more aerobic activity. I usually don`t object if Ron decides it`s time for a spanking, though. I soon get in the mood!

On the other hand, if Ron looks tired or unwell, I will offer to postpone our spanking date. Then it`s up to him to say yea or nay.

Thank you all for joining in the fun. See you next time!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: