Saturday, February 6, 2016

You Completed the Caption


Arched one: You will go into the store and ask the clerk for help. You will tell her that you are to buy a cane and a whip and that they are to be used on you today. After you pay for them you will thank her for her help and tell her that you get spanked three times a week and this will be a first with a cane and whip.

Ronnie: You will go in and tell the shop assistant your governess wants the cane in the window and to have it sent to the house today. We'll see if the threat of the cane improves your behaviour and studies and if not - then I'm sure a taste of it will.

Leigh: Take this and go buy whatever item you like, then meet me at the corner. When we get home we'll test it to make sure it works correctly.

Dr. Ken: "Here's some money to cover the cost. Buy the best cane they have. You know the type. Then meet me back at the house. We'll see how long it takes that "iron bottom" of yours to break it this time."

Baxter: Your punishment is to take this money and go in there and buy the spanking implement of your choosing, knowing full well that I am going to thrash you with it. Now go ahead, like a good boy, wipe that frown off your face, and go in the store and ask the nice lady for some help. She will even test the implement on your bare butt, if you want. She is a full service store owner.

Kingspan: There were times that Michael really wished Mary Poppins would come back.

Sir Wendel: I must have that lovely little vase for my collection. Would be a dear and pick up for me. We’ll get ice cream afterwards.
 
Hermione: Here's your fee. That was one hell of a caning you gave me, I must say. Next week we'll try the flogger.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

sixofthebest said...

"Hare is sixpence", said the governess. "Buy me a cane, so that you may use it to-night on my knickers down bare bottom. For I have been very naughty" to the teen-age boy.