Sunday, September 18, 2016

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #143

Welcome back, dear friends, to another weekend spanko brunch. Implements are always on my mind - I wonder why? - and so today I ask you to stretch your imaginations and look around you. Maybe go for a walk, take a drive, or wander through a store or shopping mall. Think outside the box, ignore the wooden spoons and fly swatters, and observe things that you wouldn't usually associate with spanking.

What do you see that looks like an implement, makes you think of spanking, or could possibly be used as a spanking implement?

This is just for fun, so the objects don't really have to be something you would actually use, due to size, location or other impediment. Go ahead; the more outlandish the better!

Once everyone has had a chance to ponder this question and come up with a suggestion, I will publish a summary of your discoveries.
From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

For me, it's those rotating ceiling fans. I imagine that if a sturdy coil spring could be added to the base of each blade and the fan were appropriately oriented, it could become a formidable spanking machine. I have to imagine that the high speed setting would be breathtaking.

Baxter said...

I also like looking at different items and wondering what it would feel like being used as a spanking implement. In my tool box is a wire brush which is a hard plastic and that might take your breath away. We were at a sheep and wool festival today and there are some big needles that are a couple feet long by an inch or so thick and I think those whacking a bare bottom would be good. We bought a gentlemen's dress for me this past week and the one side can be a hanging closet if you take the shelves out. Anyway, the rung thing comes out and I handed to my wife and she immediately said maybe this would be a good spanking tool so I bent over and she whacked me hard and WOW, that was amazing. So yeah, looking at normal things and thinking spanko thoughts is normal for me and fun and my wife gets into it also.
Baxter

WendelJones said...

If it can flip a pancake then it can spank a bottom. A section of hot wheels race track or plastic kids baseball bat looks like they would sting good. Mom paddled me several times with a plastic sand shovel when I was little. I’m sure it would make a very sore bottom now as well.

Anonymous said...

A lollipop.

Liza

Dr. Ken said...

I have a black plastic shoe-horn about two feet long that would pack a wallop....

Aimless Rambling said...

There's a bamboo back scratcher that I purchased in the dollar store that packs a mighty wallop.