Saturday, November 26, 2016

You Completed the Caption

What did this Thanksgiving-themed image say to you?

Leigh: Please let the turkey turn out or I'll be the one getting roasted.

Baxter: Oh John, I pray you come to me and take me in the woodshed for spanking and screwing and then take me away from this place.

Sir Wendel: I pray that one day I can wear red other than on my bottom.

ricky: Forgive me, but I'm affected by the moment. In spite of the end of the cycle of things,
There is the inspiration of a new beginning.

Michael M: Lord, please let the council give planning for that Home Depot store.

Ronnie: How many hours did Grandma say I should cook the turkey for?

Belsteph: Please Dad, don't bare my bottom when you take me to the woodshed. Look at all the layers I'm wearing --- but Dad probably will bare me for his switch!

Hermione: Please don't let him find out where I hid the switch.

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Katie said...

I enjoyed reading these, Hermione! :) For the life of me, I could not come up with a single idea, when I saw this the other day! Many hugs,

<3 Katie