Monday, December 18, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 17

Do spankings satisfy a craving or enhance it? This is what you think:

Roz: This is a great question. I would say both, in that they satisfy the craving in the moment but also keep the craving alive so enhance it.On the flip side, for me when spankings have been rare to non-existent for a period it seems the longer I am without, the longer I can do without.

Domnhall: As Roz said. The itch is scratched for the moment but the desire will occur again.

Rosie Dee: The craving is satisfied for a day or two but then I feel the need for more. In the past several years I've only had to go more than a couple days without if one of us is sick. So, right now, I'm pretty satisfied!

abby: Satisfies it, but only for a short time.

Fondles: I agree with everyone. Satisfies it, but then makes me want them more and/or more regularly.

Ronnie: Same as others, satisfies for a short while. The more you have - the more you want.

Willie: This seems to be a complicated question for me to answer. For us spanking magnifies our roles within our dynamic. If life is going our way, (with few outside distractions) then the spanking reinforces his dominance which is present outside of the action itself. In that situation it can create a craving for more dominance, in whatever form is needed - or satisfies it. LOL. If life is crazy and I don't feel dominance outside of the actual spanking espisode, then it is a hollow act for me personally. That is probably as clear as mud. LOL

Yorkie: This is a great question. I find that regular spankings, like all replies so far, give the satisfaction for a short while but then the craving for the next one starts up almost immediately.
Because spanking, for me, is such an intense experience physically and emotionally, I find myself craving the next spanking quite soon after the last one.

I guess I'd tend toward the view that the more you have them the more you want them, like most addictions.

Sir Wendel: A good spanking satisfies for that moment but it isn’t long before the desire returns.

Hermione: After being spanked, I am quite satisfied and wouldn't want another one any time soon. I like to have some recovery time. But the craving eventually returns.

We all seem to be on the same page (or alt least in the same songbook) with this one. Have a great week, everybody!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: