Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for December 24


Here are your holiday wishes:

Roz: My wish this year is that the family can relax and enjoy the day together.

Wishing you, Ron and family a very Merry Christmas Hermione.

Ripley: I hope everyone gets just what they want. Happy Holidays!

Yorkie: Apart from many happy spankings, I wish for everyone to have a safe and very enjoyable holiday.

Liza: I wish happiness for everyone.

Hermione, I sent my sister a gift the beginning of the week and told her not to open it when she received it. Several days later, she called and said she received the package. I asked her if she opened it and she said she did. I told her I had said not to open it. I was shocked when she laughed and said, "Well, I guess I need a spanking." I'm wondering if she is a spanko now. Lol

Hermione: May the season bring you peace and happiness, and prosperity in the new year.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: